Thursday, October 25, 2007

the big apple.


it's fall, i like apples and today I traveled to the BIG apple. I'm here in NYC on business today and tomorrow. unfortunately i'm traveling light and my camera is short on batteries. (boo) with limited battery power, I need to be strategic with my picture priorities. my FOCUS will be to capture FLOWER power cabs! my girlfriend Marisa is managing the overall project here to put flowers on taxicabs and I'm determined to take a GROOVE ride in one before I leave ;-)

4 comments:

anonymous beer drinker from niagara said...

Don't miss McSorley's Old Ale House (15 E.7th St.) on your trip.

Jon said...

I am in for a pint or two

MylRae said...

What a great view, the Sea of Cabs, from up high!

Very Cool...

nickycunha said...

anonymous beer drinker from niagara -

unfortunately I didn't have time to go to McSorely's. I did go to Ditch Plains for a few pints Thurs night and then enjoyed a few more in the JFK airport Friday night when my flight was delayed for HOURS.

Next time I'll throw McSorely's on the 'must-see' list. Thx for the suggestion