Monday, June 04, 2007

new pad.

IT'S MOVING DAY!!



THE MOVING CREW!



THE NEW PAD!


No one really likes moving, especially after you have done it more than a half-dozen times throughout college and beyond. But Jon and Lisa endured a move last weekend and are all settled into their new pad in Arlington, VA! I didn't get to join in the muscle building activities of moving, but McAllister did!! He tagged along and was a great sport (at my request) to document all the events of the weekend for me!! What a photographer! Thanks to him, when viewing the pics - it's like I was there... minus the sweating and tiredness of hauling boxes all over the place!

Which, for the record, is my kind of moving ;-)

2 comments:

MylRae said...

Lovely!

Great Job McA for helping out the fam' I'm sure it was oh so appreciated...

Now, are you interested in Roofing?

Still 3sqr to shingle?!?

:0)

Jon said...

Thanks to our moving crew we made it to our new apartment. Most of the boxes are gone and the futon and den are ready for company!!! Can't wait to see you all soon. Thanks McAllister, Mr. Meck (Dad), and of course you, Nicky, for this wonderful blog.

Lots of love,

Jon and Lisa