Friday, December 07, 2007

a norman christmas.



i recently scored this HUGE book of 300+ norman rockwell magazine covers from the back of my mom's vehicle. it was on it's way to the salvation army when i RESCUED it. very coincidental b/c i had JUST been on ebay the week before bidding for a book of his xmas illustrations. (good thing i didn't have too much wine that night cause my bid-happy-buzz could have left me swimming in rockwell books) i cut out one of my fave illustrations and put in this frame for the holidays. me likey!

3 comments:

Sondra said...

I love it! I'm sooooo jealous of this score!

Jon said...

very cool

MylRae said...

Nice pick Nicky! There are so many great pages to choose from in that book. Santa looks so darn busy; but aren't we all...

I love globes too; they are a great way to look at the world we live in...