Tuesday, April 03, 2007

creative memories.

Two weekends ago, I went to Albany for a festive, Irish crafty weekend visiting my two friends Allison and Katie.

I HEART scrapbooking with friends, however I think I enjoy the social aspect more than the actual output. I especially like scrapping with THOSE friends - because they have amazing TOOLS and loads of supplies.

That weekend, they introduced me to Creative Memories. It's the AVON of crafting supplies and I didn't even know it existed! My two friends have a CM consultant who they can call on at a moment's notice when they run out of necessities - like 7x7 page protectors!

It's a good thing I went out there! These chicas introduced me to supplies I did not even know I needed! Like this personal trimmer, or as I dubbed it for the technical crowd - the slicing doo-hickie. I simply MUST own this tool; it will fix my sloppy scissor skills!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS JUST IN: Our CM consultant just notified us that the Personal Trimmer is officially being changed to the Slicing Doo-Hickie. Look for it in the next catalog.