Sunday, June 24, 2007

lpga.

Today McAllister and I enjoyed the sunny weather at Locust Hill, watching the ladies battle it out for the LPGA championship. The purse was 1.8M total, which is some BIG money!!

We followed Paula Creamer, Reilley Rankin, Se Ri Pak, and Lincicome for a few holes. It was really neat getting up close to all the ladies. I like Paula b/c she is young, fun and her signature look is PINK. It was very different than watching it on TV, b/c you can't see everyone at once.

We loaded up on FREE stuff, including samples, magazines, food, and even a free 10 minute golf lesson for me from a PRO. She told me I have a ways to go before I can join the LPGA. Boo. Atleast I can look the part!! Check out my pics page for the PHOTOS and many thanks to LANIE for giving us the tix!



3 comments:

Jon said...

haha you and me both!! That looks like a lot of fun.

MylRae said...

Aunt Robin was at the US Open last weekend in PA... No cameras, no free stuff, very different atmosphere from the sounds of it... Must be so lax cuz it's Women at Play.

Nonetheless, a very nice time, I'm sure...

MylRae said...

I forgot to add, We saw the HOOD Blimp fly over downtown Syracuse while in a meeting last week...

My comment was we don't even sell Hood products here!

Now we know why...