Sunday, July 15, 2007

cornhill.



Today I went to the Corn Hill Arts Festival with some friends. Corn Hill is a historic neighborhood in Rochester which has some of the best architecture in it's old residential homes. The Arts festival was actually started back in the late 60s as a means for the Corn Hill residents to preserve the architecture of the neighborhood by raising money bringing public awareness to the area. It now draws over 200,000 people each year. It's my fave festival of all, well above Clothesline and Park Ave.

Coming off my patriotic vacation, I got Lucy a new American flag collar. I also came home with some cute glass mushrooms to adorn my garden. Those were my only purchases other than food, of course!

1 comment:

MylRae said...

We were up to Selkirk Shores this weekend and at a YARD SALE I saw some collar covers, simple and easy to make slip covers for dog (and cat) collars... So you can easily switch it up...