Wednesday, September 26, 2007

north winton arts festival.

the dirty birdies are setting up shop here at the local North Winton Arts Fest this Saturday. it's super-duper convenient since both of us live here in the North Winton Village.

Come one, come all! We'd love to have visitors, although buying visitors are the best kind! (no pressure though)

Have you heard the other great news?! The other dirty birdie set up an ETSY shop for our stuff!! What's not to love about etsy?! It's the handmade Ebay!

3 comments:

Sondra said...

Wish I were savvy enough to put that image up on my post. Such a tech-not! How's the trip so far. Sorry to hear about Lucy. We would have brought her home sooner had we known.

emily said...

I might have to stop by and see you guys!! Good luck!

MylRae said...

Sounds like a visit is in order, after all how often do I get out this way!

Have my flag ready...