Friday, November 16, 2007

redbox.

i've seen some pretty odd items in airport vending machines. flowers, ipods, acne medicine... but nothing like my newest addiction - redbox.

it's a vending machine that rents dvd at Wegmans. and quess what, it's in the shape of a red box.

the concept really works for me. a buck a night. no late fees. (just another buck) no people to deal with. a limited supply of vidoes to choose from. (it's a proven fact one makes decisions faster with less choices)

we've hit up the redbox like 6 times now and only had to pay TWICE. i gave them my email address and I get emails with free rentals all the time. new releases come out every Tues and i just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that the website is always up to date with exactly what movies are in my local redbox. it works!

2 comments:

Sondra said...

I can't even catch up on my DVR shows. But if I ever do, I'll be sure to check this out!

emily said...

I love the box! I've been using it for awhile now and its so easy and so convient!