Tuesday, December 11, 2007

igoogle themes.


new igoogle themes are here! pass it on...

my FAVE is the 'bus-stop'. this theme changes based on the weather here in the Roch. everyday i'm greeted by my friends at the stop and they give me a sneak peek at what's going on outside. if it's blustery and cold, they're all bundled up facing the snow. sometimes they're chasing their hats down the sidewalk after the wind gusts or have their umbrellas up reminding me I left mine in the car. i have such good friends.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nick, why don't you just look out the window to see what the weather's like?

Nicky C. K. said...

grinch - it sounds so simple... but when you are trapped to a keyboard 10 hrs and you don't face any windows.... it's handy like andy!

Nicky C. K. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MylRae said...

My personal preference is for the theme called Autumn.

I watch the raccoon rake leaves all the day through, and now it's dinner time and he's grilling for the family.

Even though the snow is so high the leaves have all disappeared; it's fun to watch them with that leaf blower. Bring on the Winter theme.

Ohhh! Time to run for the dinner bell rings!

BTW: Nicky and McAllister are over the ocean, far from the snow...

:) Rae

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.