Monday, August 06, 2007

on the road again.

My very special mechanic returned my Jeep this past weekend. I was SO excited - that I treated myself to the DRIVE-THRU this morning. Our coffeepot is broke, but I was more interested in testing out my NEW driver side window!

It works like a charm! (it's the simple things that make me happy) I'm certain the drive-thru and toll booth people will stop giving me ODD looks now that I can use my window.

I was super-surprised at how it totally was NOT an inconvenience to be without my wheels for 3 weeks. I happily rode a bike and took the bus to/fro work with no problemos. Although I never got to ride the diesel bus or the cheeseburger wrapped bus, I know I will still take public transportation every now and again to save on gas. It's a nice perk to living in the city!

2 comments:

Marisa L. S. said...

Yay! Tomorrow I start painting my office, Martha Stewart "Caribou," then the dining room is a green called "Wild Artichoke." Don't you love the names of paint colors?! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm buying a new coffee maker...

Look up in Consumer Reports hunney!

I'm getting the thermo pot so I'm going for the Capresso MT500... On line of couse; as I've never heard of this brand...