Saturday, June 30, 2007

Smoooooothie Saturday.

When we were at the LPGA last weekend, I indulged in the free samples they were giving out at the Wegman's building. I'm usually an honest-1-per-sampler, however I loved the Dole Sunrise Smoothi so much I hopped in their line 3 or 4 times hoping the worker-bees didn't recognize me!

I took their recipe card and perused the Dole website which I found enjoyable. I made the Sunrise Smoothie today and it was GREAT, next time I'll make sure to chill/freeze the bananas for added affect. They had LOADS of other smoothie recipes I'll have to try.



The easey-peasey recipe:
1 cup DOLE® Pineapple Juice
1 cup vanilla low fat yogurt or frozen yogurt
1 cup DOLE Frozen Strawberries, partially thawed
2 ripe, medium DOLE Bananas, peeled

1 comment:

MylRae said...

Yummy, I have a smoothie maker somewhere... I've buried my coffee grinder too. I ran out of coffee, went to Dunkin Doughnuts and they ran out of ground coffee too. So I asked them to grind the beans and they said no... Crazy isn't it?!? Off to Wegmans for some real service!