Wednesday, August 15, 2007

junker's heaven.


Today I will be super-duper busy day at work and then I am getting ready to jet outta town for the weekend. It is a great day, however, and I wanted to share just TWO of the reasons why:

Reason #1: I joined the Junkmarket Junk CLUB!!

Remember when Sondra and I met Sue from the Junk Ladies - well that duo is taking the junk market by storm by starting a junk club! If you don't know, Sue and Ki are the authors of Decorating Junkmarket Style (a good book that I don't like to let people borrow for fear of my own book-lending habits) and also write a column in Country Home Magazine.

Well they started a club 'for the enjoyment of people who like to hunt for, find, repair, recycle and reuse cool stuff. Often mistaken for junk.' That's ME!! I'm one of those people. I'm most excited that this club will introduce me to other junk-crazed people and create a forum for us to share ideas and projects. We can feel normal together in pure JUNK heaven.

Reason #2: The other dirty birdie started her own blog!! Check it out - it's called 'Aged Essence'.

There you have it. Happi Wednesday!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun!

Anonymous said...

I have a whole lot of cool stuff that my mom's been calling "junk" for years. You should go through it...